MAJANEVS
Thursday, November 20, 2008
By: Vaizura Azmie
Time: 04:44
Young & Hopeless

OMG! I can't believe I have my blog..A first timer here..hehehe..well,nothing much to say.I got this idea from a new friend of mine who suggested that I should start a blog rather than having a diary.hahaha..But I still own a diary though.I don't get that much time to blog cuz i'm busy with my studies.FYI..I'm a first year medical student..haha.."as if anyone cares"..that would've been said by my sister if I told her that..hehehe..okay enough with my crappy story..I'm a malaysian studying far far away..not like in the fairytales but away from my hometown.I'm currently in egypt.damn..I still can't believe that I'm here.in a foreign country..after all these years..crazy...huhu..
well..so much to write but i don't have that much time..hehehe..gotta do some revisions.you wanna know why?cuz during lab class today the lecturer was in the mood to ask people.i was so freaked out.thank God I'm off the hook.But then I realized that I don't know so many things about biochemistry although I've studied that freakin subject for a month now..sad isn't it.well gotta go..adios amigos..bubbye..=)

wtfff
Vaizura Azmie
Sabahan
Feb 11
My Profile
Óg agus saor go deo


Best viewed via: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 23 August 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee.
Done by: Victoria